Sunapee Region Board of REALTORS®
11 South Main Street, Suite 301, Concord, NH 03301
2. Make dues check payable to SRBR (includes $150.00 one-time application fee)
REALTORS® FROM OTHER BOARDS OR THOSE WITH LESS THAN TWO YEARS SINCE MEMBERSHIP….
2. No application fee is due
3. Dues are payable at this time. (Prorated depending on time of application.)
MAIL ALL TO:
Sunapee Board of REALTORS®
11 South Main Street, Suite 301
Concord NH 03301
- Application is reviewed by Board Administrator.
- Application is presented to the Board of Directors at their monthly meeting, for application acceptance.
- The Board of Directors may approve the applicant for membership if no objections were filed.
- Membership Chair notifies General Membership of application.
- Within 90 days of the date of application, applicant must attend the Orientation Program given at NHAR (New Hampshire Association of REALTORS®) in Concord, NH, usually the fourth Monday of every other month. Applicant will be notified in writing, of the date of the Orientation Program closest to the time of their acceptance.
EXCEPTION: An active REALTOR® who is in good standing, who is transferring in from another board and who within less than two years has lapsed since being a REALTOR® may elect to attend the Orientation.
- Within 90 days from the date of the association’s receipt of application, applicant must attend the
- mandatory SRBR Orientation Program, usually the second Wednesday of each month, (location tba).
- After Orientation, and dues payment, the applicant will be notified of date for Induction. Inductions are held at the General Membership meetings. Previous REALTOR® members will be ‘Welcomed’.
- Applicant must attend Induction at the first scheduled General Membership Meeting after fulfilling application obligations and approval by the board. Applicant must be sworn in at a regularly scheduled membership meeting within 120 days of being elected. Sunapee Region Board of REALTORS® Bylaws: Article V – Qualification & Election, Section 3. Election (a)